3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2015 8:52 PM by 601256

Error message with TB 3.3

New User

Hi,

I've just installed V3.3 of the Toolbox and it ran fine. I then imported my databases with the database copy tool which all went fine. When I then came to run the Toolbox again I received the attached message.

On clicking "OK" the Toolbox continued to load up and seemed to be OK. I have not yet fully explored what, if any implications this message has had on the operation of the Toolbox. Any idea what this might be?

Nick

• Re: Error message with TB 3.3
          New User

Not sure if this is connected with the error reported in my first message in this thread, but I am unable to selected individual databases in the "Endpoint" module by clicking in the boxes. Only "select all" or "unselect all" seems to work. 

• Re: Error message with TB 3.3
            New User

Hi,

• On your first post

The import completed successfully so you data should be fine to use. Toolbox v 3.3 has major change in QueryTool  to work properly there is a background thread that is executed on startup and gather information about newly imported databases about available: endpoints  metadata and scales.
            It seems that in your newly imported  databases there is an endpoint with at least two different scales (categorical data) which could not be handled by current scheme.
            In summary this error should  be related only to QueryTool in case of search  for categorical data ( using Scales).
            It will be fixed with next update.

• On your second issue .

We will try to reproduce it.

It would be very helpfully if could provide more information like is it also valid for  inventories, is about only newly imported databases or for all databases.

Yordan