4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2014 4:16 PM by 808799

Data import from IUCLID 5.5.1 to QSAR 3.2

New User

Good afternoon,

When we tried to import a few IUCLID dossiers into QSAR we ran into some errors like this one :

QSARImport3.jpg

And at the end of the process the log file (attached) contained messages which seemed to mean that QSAR

couldn't recognize some IUCLID data structures (i.e. : 1: Unknown section name 'GI_GENERAL_INFORM').

I'm an IT so I can't check whether data has been correctly imported or not. Could you tell me if these messages

are normal ?

Thank you,

Bruno.

• Re: Data import from IUCLID 5.5.1 to QSAR 3.2
          588921 Novice

"Unknown section name" messages are normal. Not all OECD harmonised templates are implemented in the QSAR Toolbox. If my memory serves about 68 templates are implemented of the 89. The List index out of bounds message on the other hand is not normal. We will investigate it here to see if there is something we can fix.

Regards,

Georgi Chankov

• Data import from IUCLID 5.5.1 to QSAR 3.2
              New User

Hello,

Thank you for your answer and for looking into this problem. If you need a sample file to reproduce the error message I'll try to find one that doesn't contain sensitive information.

Regards,

Bruno Biedermann

588921 Novice

If you could make a sample file it would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Georgi Chankov

New User

Good afternoon,

I talked with our IUCLID users and they told me that the 2 dossiers generating errors on import in QSAR were used for training. I shouldn't have tried to import them.

Sorry for this false alarm.

On our 411 dossiers that need to be imported in QSAR only one still gives us problems and makes the import module crash :20140116-QSAR_Toolbox_Error_(Dossiers_Import).jpg

With 410/411 dossiers imported I think we can say that transfer from IUCLID 5.5.1 to QSAR 3.2 works.

I'm closing this thread, thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Bruno Biedermann