This collaborative website is a project of the OECD Environment Directorate. Our aim is to provide a platform for open, rapid and informal exchange among the users of the OECD QSAR Application Toolbox.
This website is subject to the general Terms and Conditions of the OECD website.
Rules governing the use of this website
Your contribution is valuable, as is those of others. Following a few simple rules will ensure that this collaborative platform fosters open and constructive dialogue. When contributing to this website, please:
- Contribute in a civil and constructive way: abusive language or the transmission of obscene, offensive or illegal content is not accepted.
- Avoid spamming or posting material that is not related to the discussion topics .
- Refrain from advertising or posting commercial material.
- Do not post contributions under another person’s name.
- Do not use multiple logins.
- Note that the views expressed here can be personal views. Comments will not be construed as official positions of your employer unless stated explicitly.
- Only submit materials for which you hold a copyright.
- Act in good faith and assume others are doing so too. Please refrain from behaviour which would lead disagreements to escalate into open conflict.
When using this website, please keep these in mind that the OECD Secretariat:
- Reserves the right to delete or to edit any contribution, and to take action against an account that violates these rules
- Does not guarantee the validity of the information contributed by non-OECD sources
- Will not respond systematically to each contribution.
- Will monitor the website's content during OECD working hours (Paris time)
Your personal information on your user page is used to facilitate dialogue and networking within this website. We will only disclose your personal information outside this website with your consent or as required by law.
Members must not disclose another member’s personal information without that member’s prior consent.
You can update your personal information on this website.