Aim of the IUCLID reporting forum
The 'IUCLID reporting' forum is for IUCLID Report Template Builders, who:
- Wish to share ideas and tips on building report templates
- Wish to share ideas for useful new Report Templates and organise the work
- Would like to comment on the IUCLID Report Modular Approach (issues or bugs, ideas for how to expand the series of modules, requests for customisation):
- Information on the modular approach can be found here Common modules - their governance, how to change them, and commit changes into Git & https://iuclid6.echa.europa.eu/reports
- If you wish to propose a change to a common module or extend the series of common modules, start a discussion in this forum or contact the IUCLID mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. If the change is agreed, you can commit the change to the common module GIT repository after being granted access by the IUCLID team.
Technical assistance outside this forum
You will need an account with Stack Overflow if you are to ask a question.
If you post a technical question in Stack Overflow, post a new discussion in the 'IUCLID reporting' discussions page to let others know that you have posted this, with a link to the issue. To find guidance on how to post in Stack Overflow, see:instructions_stackoverflow_report_builders'