FAQs

Version 9

Q. How do I search for information?

A. You can search for information by

• "See Latest Discussions" icon on the top of the overview page (you can then filter by Tag or Category and sort on Creation or Activity date or Title)
    • Content (you can then filter by Tag or Category and sort on Creation or Activity date or Title)
    • (if logged-in) Search (in the blue top banner and you can select the "Place" IUCLID customisation forum.)

Q. How do I start a discussion?

A. When logged-in, you can start a discussion by selecting the "Start a discussion" Icon on the Overview page. "Actions" button in the top left menu and then selecting "Discussion". You can give the discussion a headline in the top bar. At the bottom of your comment, we suggest you enter a “Tag”  and/or select the related Category of the topic in the "Categories" at the bottom of the page (above the "Post" button) to better identify the theme you are discussing and make it easier for others to find your entry.

Q. How do I attach a file when replying to a discussion? A. If you would like to attach a file when replying to a discussion, after selecting "Reply", select "Use advanced editor" in the top right corner of your reply box.

Q. How can I be notified when a page has changed or new information has been added? A. If you have registered, you may select "Receive email notifications" in the Action box on any page for which you want to receive notifications/updates. When you want to stop receiving notifications, simply click "Stop email notifications" in the same Action box on the page.

Q. How can I view my own discussions? A. In the upper right hand corner you will see your login name. Click on it to view your profile and then click the “Your content” for a list of all your discussions.

Q. How can I create/edit my profile? A. Your profile is created when you register, but you are welcome to edit it and improve it, even adding a picture. Click on your name in the upper right of the screen, then click "Edit profile" on the right.

Q. Where can I make a comment or ask a question about this website? A. You can make a general comment or ask a question about this site by sending an email to ehs.contact@oecd.org.