The PCSD Electronic Repository (eRepository) is your online resource to documents, presentations and tools on policy coherence. Help us build this repository by uploading your own content or commenting on existing material.
Content is organised into five categories: the three dimensions of sustainable development (economic; social; and environmental) and two cross-cutting/conceptual themes (governance/institutional mechanisms; and methodologies):
1. Economic dimension (e.g. trade, investment, taxation)
2. Social dimension (e.g. employment, migration, gender equality)
3. Environmental dimension (e.g. climate change, land use, renewable energy, agriculture)
4. Governance dimension/Institutional mechanisms (e.g. legislation, institutions, co-ordination systems)
5. Methodologies and analytical frameworks (e.g. integrated approaches, evaluation, measurement)
When uploading a document, please make sure to select the relevant category (e.g. economic dimension) and to tag your content as appropriate with policy area (e.g. trade); relevant SDG (e.g. sdg1); and country/region if applicable (e.g. Africa).