The PCSD Partnership could be expected to deliver the following outputs:
- Policy papers analysing specific policy coherence issues in SDG implementation to inform policy dialogue and policy making.
- High-level events and workshops facilitated by experts to share experiences on SDG implementation and PCSD.
- Country Case Studies to identify good practices and facilitate exchange of experiences.
- Targeted capacity building for SDG implementation and monitoring in interested countries.
- PCSD Web-based platform for collaboration to share information, and disseminate work on policy coherence.
- A methodology for monitoring SDG target 17:14 at the national level.
- Tools and practical guidance to support any government interested in adapting its institutional mechanisms, policy-making processes and practices to implement the SDGs in a coherent manner.
- Training workshops and guidance on mapping of policy interactions, institutional mechanisms and identification of national indicators to enhance PCSD.
- A web of knowledge sharing networks on PCSD, building on existing Partner networks .
Progress on voluntary PCSD commitments will be reported through the United Nations Partnerships for SDGs online platform. The reports will be used to inform stakeholders, partners and the High-Level Political Forum on how the PCSD Partnership is advancing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals.