Through its multi-stakeholder platform the members of the PCSD Partnership works together to:
- Share knowledge and experiences to address the policy implications of SDG implementation.
- Mobilise political will to adapt institutional mechanisms and policy-making processes to the vision and principles of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Build capacities to analyse policy coherence challenges, track progress, and assess the effects of policies on sustainable development.
- Strengthen existing policy coherence monitoring and reporting systems.
- Support national efforts to report progress on SDG target 17.14 to "enhance policy coherence for sustainable development".