This is a web discussion and sharing space aimed at guiding participating countries.
Useful OECD documents:
Smart Specialisation Project (click here for the OECD document).
Smart Specialisation Progress Report (click here)
Main tools available:
- Discussion space: which is structured by topics (every member can contribute to existing debates or open new ones).
- Documents sharing: also structured by topic (every member can download documents or upload new ones).
- Lead Countries: Austria, Belgium (Flanders). Finland (Noth Karelia, Lahti Region), South Korea.
- Other countries: Australia, Czech Republic (South Moravian Region), Estonia, Germany (Brandenburg), Poland (Małopolska), Spain (Andalusia, Basque Country and Murcia), Netherlands (Brainport Eindhoven), Turkey (East Marmara), and the UK (West Midlands),
- Institutions: OECD, ECOOM, European Commission (IPTS, DG Regio)